Friday, November 4, 2016

Notes Between Simba & Geezer (Circa 2003)

Geezer and Simba had Spanish together in 2003, and it solidified their friendship.  To follow are some notes written between the two of them:

S: Turn in your Bible to Colossians 3:1-17
G: That was really encouraging :)
S: I know; I was trying to find a verse that the Pastor had read on Sun. (like chpt. 2 or something), and I saw this...you don't know how much I needed this then - and still do.  I couldn't pick a fave verse if I tried.  I do like 15-17 though :)
G: LOL.  I know how that goes.  Now, turn you Bible to Ephesians 3:14-21.  My two faves are 18 & 19.  19 being my life verse. (hint "Eph319Agape" lol
S: Amen!  Now THAT'S encouraging! :)
G: Read 1 Corinthians 9:19-24; Philippians 1:9-11; 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.


1 comment:

  1. You're one of the only people who would appreciate this. Lol I wish we had more of our conversations in note form... You know, for posterity's sake. :)

    ReplyDelete